WHERE BUFFALO ROAM

 Where Buffalo Roam, A Film for America's                                      Threatened Buffalo


All my life, I've been captivated by the buffalo of Yellowstone National Park. More than 20 years ago though, I finally discovered the longtime, horrific treatment of the buffalo by the U.S. Government and the state of Montana. Over the winter of 2020-2021, I produced this documentary film with my longtime friend, filmmaker Isaac Pingree, to raise public awareness of America's buffalo and the unforgivable way human beings have treated them.


Actor Peter Coyote lent his voice to the narration of the text I wrote and we were off and running. The film was released February 10th, 2021 and had its official world premiere at the Wildlife Conservation Film Festival in New York City on October 15th, 2021.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KILIMANJARO CLIMB TANZANIA

SUMATRA ELEPHANT SURVEY