EXPLORERS CLUB MEMBERSHIP


Selected for Membership in The Explorers Club

As a result of my efforts to survey the elephants of Africa, from coast to coast, involving travel to 10 nations, and to every habitat type in which elephants survive, I've been invited to join the respected ranks of this scientific society. The Explorers Club celebrates the exploration of our earth and outer space by recognizing individuals dedicated to research and education. Founded in 1904, acclaimed members include John Glenn, Buzz Aldrin, Sir Edmund Hillary, Roald Amundson, and Thor Heyerdahl among others. I'm proud of my membership in this organization and have high hopes that my book will raise interest in saving those elephants of Africa who still survive. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KILIMANJARO CLIMB TANZANIA

WHERE BUFFALO ROAM

SUMATRA ELEPHANT SURVEY